French Silk Pie Recipe
|Prep time||30 minutes|
|Misc||Gourmet, Pre-preparable, Serve Cold|
The most delicius French Silk Pie Recipe that's easier to make than you think! Rich, smooth, and silky, piled high with whipped cream and chocolate curls!
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter (melted)
- 20 Oreo cookies (ground into fine crumbs)
- 1 cup unsalted butter (softened)
- 1 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 4oz melted chocolate (cooled to room temperature)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup dark cocoa powder
- 4 eggs
- 8oz whipped topping or whipped cream
- 4oz chocolate curls or chocolate shavings
|In a large bowl, stir together the melted butter and cookie crumbs. |
Press the mixture into a greased 9 1/2" deep dish pie plate and freeze.
|In the bowl of a stand mixer, cream together the butter and sugar until pale and creamy.|
|Mix in the cooled chocolate until well combined.|
|Add the vanilla, salt, and cocoa powder and mix well.|
|Switch to the whisk attachment on your mixer. |
Add eggs, one at a time, mixing for 5 minutes after each addition for a total of 20 minutes.
Pour the filling evenly into the pie crust.
|Top with whipped cream and chocolate curls or shavings. Chill at least 3 hours or overnight.|
FOLLOW BACK FOR SECONDS ON SOCIAL MEDIA!
Pages: 1 2