The most delicious French Silk Pie Recipe that’s easier to make than you think! Rich, smooth, and silky, piled high with whipped cream and chocolate curls!
This French Silk Pie recipe is for all of my fellow chocolate lovers out there! Chocolate crust, velvety smooth chocolate filling, and of course, lots of chocolate curls on top.
It’s even completely no-bake! What’s not to love?
Classic french silk pie has a traditional pie crust, but if I’m being honest – I don’t really like pie crust!!
I do, however, love chocolate. So I opted for a chocolate Oreo pie crust, which makes this pie even easier to make, and now there is no oven required from start to finish.
QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE, AND PRO TIPS ON HOW TO MAKE THIS FRENCK SILK PIE RECIPE:
- How to make an Oreo cookie crust: Pulse Oreo cookies (including the cream filling) in a food processor until finely ground. Add melted butter to the crumbs and stir until well combined. Then press firmly into the bottom and sides of a pie plate. Then freeze! That’s it!
- What kind of chocolate is used in a French Silk Pie? I use a combination of semi sweet chocolate and dark cocoa powder for a deep chocolate flavor that’s not overly sweet.
- Why do you need to mix the French Silk Pie filling for so long? Whisking the mixture well after each egg addition helps to ensure you get the most rise from each egg. It makes the filling light and fluffy, and silky smooth! Don’t cut the mixing time short – it’s worth it!
More Chocolate Dessert Recipes to try:
- This is the best recipe for Chocolate Cupcakes with Chocolate Frosting that I have ever had! They are rich and chocolatey yet light and fluffy. Cupcake heaven!
- 17 Desserts For When Your Chocolate Craving Hits Hard
- These Chewy Brownie Cookies with M&M’s are always met with rave reviews. Chewy, fudgy, brownie-like cookies are loaded with chocolate and M&M candies – YUM!
- 16 Desserts for the Chocolate Obsessed
- Three kinds of chocolate unite in one deliciously decadent dessert: Chocolate Oreo Cheesecake!
Products used to make this French Silk Pie Recipe:
*As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
FOLLOW BACK FOR SECONDS ON SOCIAL MEDIA!