I’m Stephanie: The recipe developer, baker, photographer, and author here at Back For Seconds. Here are some random things about me:
1. I believe in miracles.
2. I am addicted to all things sparkly.
3. I can’t make a decision to save my life.
4. My hair color is constantly changing (see #3).
5. I am shy, compassionate, and a bit of a neat freak.
6. I love fashion.
7. Chocolate, gooey, and fudgy desserts get the thumbs up from me.
8. I never use recipes or measure ingredients. This blog forces me to keep track of such things 😉
9. I feel naked without make up and jewelry.
10. I like shopping a little too much.
11. I love cooking/baking with my little ones.
12. I love being a mom and I try to soak up every second I have with my babies.
13. I love taking pictures and the photographs of my family are among my most treasured possessions.
14. I get totally giddy (and still get butterflies) on dates with my husband.
15. I like to overdose on accessories.
16. I am a hairstylist.
17. I used to design and sell my own jewelry line.
18. I don’t believe there is a greater sound than baby giggles. When all 6 of my littles are giggling together it totally melts me.
19. I have naturally curly hair.
20. Peanut butter and chocolate is my favorite flavor combo.
Let’s get personal:
* I am married to the coolest guy ever. We got engaged at 20, and we are still crazy about each other.
* I am a Christian. I don’t do everything right. I make mistakes. I don’t deserve God’s grace but thankfully, He gives it freely anyway.
* I am mama to 14 babies. Eight are in the arms of Jesus and I miss them everyday. Our daughter and five sons give us immeasurable joy and they are proof that miracles happen.
* As much as I would like to, I can’t please everyone, but if I am honoring the Lord, that’s all that really matters.
Thanks a million for stopping by and taking the time to get to know me a bit. I want to get to know you too and I love getting comments and emails from you! So, don’t be shy – I want to hear from you! 🙂
Find me here:
Hi Stephanie! I’ve just seen your eggnog brownies on FB but try as I can, I can’t find the recipe. Am I doing something wrong?
PS I love the Lord too…..He is the joy of my life..
Geraldine Harrison says
Stephanie, I so love your comments about your self. You are so forward and honest as well as beautiful. I just
by chance happen to look for recipes on soups and came across your website. What a blessing it is to me .I look for
enjoying those soup recipes on those cold winter evening.
You seem so sweet and it’s so exciting to see someone else happily serving the Lord 🙂
Richard G Dilts says
Dear Stephanie, you are as beautiful inside and out as are your creative recipes !! I loved your sharing your self ! I’m not sure how I got here, but I am glad that I did ! I am an 87 year old Christian widower, and father of four daughters and 3 sons. If you don’t mind sharing with, tell me about your 7 babies with Jesus. I may have something to snail mail to you . I would like to have the recipe for that Double Decker Fudge. My name is Richard G. (Dick) Dilts. I live in Portsmouth, OH 45662, at 1309 Bihlman Dr. My email is email@example.com, and my phone no. is (740) 353-8141. I would love to hear frum you ! Love to you and yours, in the Name of Jesus !!! PS: You, your Husband and your family are s_______o blessed !!!!