Chewy Halloween Sprinkle Cookies are so fun and festive, with a milk chocolate center! A secret ingredient sets them apart from.all other sprinkle cookies!
It’s October! If you are looking for a fun, easy halloween treat that will delight both kids and adults, you’ve come to the right place!
I am not one for slaving over painstaking details to make a holiday themed dessert. But sprinkles I can do! This is a simple recipe that’s fun to make – and they taste amazing!
More Easy Halloween Dessert Recipes:
- Halloween Pumpkin Spice Muddy Buddies
- No Bake Pumpkin Spice Crack Cookies
- Halloween Nutella Fudge Brownies
- Pumpkin Spice Biscoff Cheesecake Pretzel Bites
- Pumpkin Spice Oreo Chocolate Chip Cookies
My youngest two boys helped me make these, and when the older three got home from school, their jaws dropped!
I don’t think I’ve ever met a child who could resist a sprinkle cookie!
I made some without the chocolate centers because I have one child who doesn’t really like chocolate…I’m not sure if he’s actually mine!
When my daughter tried a bite, she smiled so big – “It’s peanut butter!!!” Oh yes. Next level sprinkle cookies here.
The addition of peanut butter makes these 10x better than the traditional sprinkle cookie recipes. That paired with the chocolate center?? Best flavor combo ever! I can never resist a chocolate peanut butter dessert.
These would be so fun for a Halloween party for kids or adults! Everyone loves these!
If you make this easy Halloween Cookie Recipe, I would love for you to leave a star rating and comment here on the blog! It’s helps me to know what you are making and loving and it’s helpful to other readers as well!
If you take pictures, I’d love to see them!! Tag your recipe pictures with #backforsecondsrecipes on Instagram and tag me @BackforSeconds!
Follow Back for Seconds on social media!
Join the Back For Seconds Recipes Community Facebook Group where we can chat and share favorite recipes and tips with each other!
Chewy Halloween Sprinkle Cookies
- 3/4 cups unsalted butter (softened)
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 1/3 cups all purpose flour
- 48 milk chocolate stars (or Hershey's Kiss)
- Preheat oven to 350
- In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter, peanut butter, and sugars until light and creamy.
- Add the salt, vanilla, and egg, mixing well to combine.
- Add baking soda and flour and mix just until incorporated.
- Roll cookie dough into 48 equal sized balls (about 1 1/4" each).
- Roll each ball in sprinkles until completely coated.
- Bake on ungreased cookie sheets about 2" apart for 8-10 minutes. Immediately press a chocolate star into the center of each cookie. Allow them to cool a few minutes on the cookie sheet before moving them to a cooling rack.
- Make sure the chocolate is completely set before storing in an airtight container.
- These freeze well, too!
This post was originally published on October 1, 2017
Be the first to get new recipes – Subscribe to Back For Seconds by Email