These 4 Ingredient Coconut Cream Bars are an easy, no bake candy that tastes like a mounds bar! An easy Christmas candy recipe, great for gifting!
You guys, these 4 ingredient, no bake, bites of heaven are my new favorite thing. I have been making them for many years for Christmas and have been trying to hold off on making them again until Christmas rolled around again.
My husband loves these and has been craving them, so being the good wife that I am, I got out a bowl and went to work.
I say “work” but actually these are one of the easiest treats you can make.
Stir together 3 ingredients in about 30 seconds. Then take about 30 more seconds and press the mixture into a pan. Now this next part takes about an hour but the good news is you don’t have to do anything but pop the pan in the freezer. When they’re nice and cold, dip these coconut-creamy-dreamy bars in melted chocolate and, voila! You’re in candy heaven.
Here’s a few tips to make this as easy as possible:
- After the coconut mixture has been frozen quickly cut into bit sized pieces, then put them back in the freezer.
- Once your chocolate is melted, take out one row of bars at a time, and leave the rest in the freezer until you’re ready to dip them.
- If they get too warm they will fall apart in the hot chocolate, so keep them frozen while you work on a few at a time.
- Once they are dipped and the chocolate is set, they can be refrigerated, frozen, or left at room temperature.
Make these for your friends and family this Christmas – you’ll be everyone’s favorite 😉
More Easy Christmas Candy Recipes:
- Milk and Cookies Fudge
- Easy Chocolate Chip Macaroons Recipe
- Easy Peppermint Mocha Fudge Recipe
- Copycat Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Bars
- Easy Christmas Bark Recipe
- Snickerdoodle Cookie Dough Truffles
BE THE FIRST TO GET NEW RECIPES – SUBSCRIBE TO BACK FOR SECONDS BY EMAIL
4 Ingredient Coconut Cream Bars
|Prep time||1 hour, 20 minutes|
- 24oz shredded coconut (divided)
- 14oz sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 24oz chocolate (melted)
|In a large bowl stir together 20oz coconut, condensed milk, and powdered sugar. Press into a greased 9x13" pan and freeze until firm enough to cut, about 1 hour.|
|Slice into small squares and dip into melted chocolate. Set dipped bars onto wax paper and sprinkle immediately with remaining 4oz coconut. Store in a sealed container.|
Originally posted on Nov 24, 2012