This Easy Peppermint Mocha Fudge Recipe will be the star of your Christmas dessert table! Smooth, creamy, and tastes just like the coffee house favorite!
Now, what could get you into the Christmas spirit faster than some homemade fudge and a peppermint mocha? Combine the two and you have an utterly irresistible treat that’s sure to become a must-make recipe every Christmas!
What makes this fudge even more enticing, is how quick, easy, and foolproof it is to make – perfect for gifting!
If peppermint mocha’s are your jam, you are going to love these Frosted Candy Cane Mocha Cookies. My kids beg for these at Christmas time!
And this Peppermint Hot Chocolate Dip is pure festive deliciousness! Made with just 3 ingredients, takes less than 5 minutes to make, and it’s even gluten free!
If you’ve ever made fudge before and it never firmed up, had a gritty texture, or just plain didn’t turn out – you are not alone!
The first time I made fudge, I was probably 12 years old. I had already fallen in love with baking, and was ready, (or so I thought) to tackle fudge. Chocolate Peanut Butter Double Decker Fudge has always been a favorite of mine, so that’s what I set out to make.
The recipe I tried was the kind you boil on the stove, not the wonderfully easy recipe I linked to above.
It smelled amazing, but that’s about all this fudge had going for it. It was runny and gritty, and even after being in the freezer overnight, it never set up.
Ever since then, I have been on a mission to develop lots of varieties of easy, no fail fudge that tastes like a million bucks and anyone can make!
Mission accomplished 🙂
PRO TIPS AND QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE ABOUT HOW TO MAKE THIS Easy Peppermint Mocha Fudge Recipe:
- Can I substitute evaporated milk for the condensed milk? No. Evaporated milk and condensed milk are very different and will not give the same results in this recipe. Make sure to use sweetened condensed milk to get the best, smooth and creamy results!
- Can this peppermint mocha fudge me frozen? Yes! This fudge freezes really well. Just hold off on adding the toppings until it is thawed. The freezing and thawing of the candy canes tends to make them sticky and the red color may bleed.
- Where can I buy chocolate covered espresso beans? Most grocery stores carry them in the gourmet or bulk candy section. You can also order them online (link below).
More Easy Fudge Recipes You May Enjoy:
- No fail Milk and Cookies Fudge is a fun take on everyone’s favorite treat – milk and cookies! Chewy chocolate chip cookies swirled throughout creamy fudge!
- Oh Fudge! 18 Fabulous Fudge Recipes for Christmas
- This 5 Minute Mint Chocolate Fudge is so easy, and perfect for Christmas time! It’s smooth and creamy, rich and chocolatey, cool and minty – so delicious!!
- 25 Fabulous Fudge Recipes for Gift Giving and Holiday Parties
- It’s not the holidays without fudge, and this No Fail, Easy Salted Maple Nut Fudge will be a welcome addition to any holiday party, cookie tray, or gift box!
- The BEST of the Best Easy Fudge Recipes
Products used to make this Easy Peppermint Mocha Fudge Recipe:
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
FOLLOW BACK FOR SECONDS ON SOCIAL MEDIA!