Patriotic Marshmallow Crunch Brownies are the perfect easy dessert to bring to picnics, potlucks, or summer gatherings! Red, white, and blue, and delicious!
Ahhh two of my greatest weaknesses: Brownies and M&M’s, together in one seriously easy and delicious dessert! If you are looking for a no fuss sweet treat, this is it! They take about 5 minutes to mix up and get into the oven. Anyone can make these!
You know how there are always new fun M&M’s flavors, especially around the holidays? These Crispy S’mores M&M’s are super fun for the summer! With Memorial Day, the 4th of July, Labor Day, and all the summer picnics and gatherings, think of all the goodies you could make with these M&M’s (or any of your favorite flavors)!
I know what you’re thinking seeing that box of brownie mix in the photo. But even someone like me (queen of from scratch Brownies, Blondies, and Bars) reaps the benefits of boxed brownie mix (even if it’s rare). Like when there’s a tragedy and we’re all out of butter!!! I can’t make my famous brownies, but I can still get my brownie fix. It just makes sense, people 😉
Ok, back to these brownies that are staring you in the face. These easy brownies have it all. Fudgy, chewy chocolate brownies, ooey, gooey marshmallows baked inside, crispy, crunchy M&M’s, and that sweet drizzle of white chocolate topping it all off. Plus they look so pretty and festive! Cut them into little 2 bite brownies, and watch them disappear!
More Easy Brownie Recipes:
- Old Fashioned Lunch Lady Brownies Recipe
- Chocolate Brownie Magic Bars
- Funfetti White Chocolate Brownies
- How to Make Brownies in the Crock Pot
- Double Stuffed Brownies
If you make this easy red, white, and blue brownie recipe, I would love for you to leave a star rating and comment here on the blog! It’s helps me to know what you are making and loving and it’s helpful to other readers as well!
If you take pictures, I’d love to see them!! Tag your recipe pictures with #backforsecondsrecipes on Instagram and tag me @BackforSeconds!
Follow Back for Seconds on social media!
Join the Back For Seconds Recipes Community Facebook Group where we can chat and share favorite recipes and tips with each other!
Patriotic Marshmallow Crunch Brownies
- 1 box Pillsbury Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix (Family size)
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 water
- 2/3 oil
- 1 1/2 cup mini marshmallows
- 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 bag Crunchy S'mores M&M's (8 oz, divided)
- 2 oz white chocolate melted
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Follow the directions on the box for the brownies, using the water, oil, and eggs.
- Stir in chocolate chips, marshmallows and 3/4 of the bag of M&M's.
- Spread into a greased 13x9" pan. Bake about 25 minutes or until tester comes out with fudge crumbs. Let cool.
- Drizzle melted white chocolate over cooled brownies and top with remaining M&M's.
This post has been sponsored by MARS. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
This post was originally published on May 24, 2016 and updated on Aug 2, 2022
Be the first to get new recipes – Subscribe to Back For Seconds by Email