Reese’s Pieces Peanut Butter Cheesecake Brownies are chocolate peanut butter heaven! The no bake cheesecake is the perfect topping to these fudgy brownies!
I must admit, I have a weakness for all things chocolate and peanut butter (hellooooo, Homemade Butterfinger Fudge Brownies!!)! I have a feeling a lot of you do too – that’s why we’re such good friends!
Recently I have fallen in love with no bake cheesecake. It couldn’t be easier to make, and it’s so light and creamy – completely irresistible! After making this No Bake Butterfinger Cheesecake Pie, I knew that magical peanut butter cheesecake had to join forces with my favorite homemade fudge brownies!
How to Make No Bake Cheesecake:
- First start with the cream cheese. Pro Tip: always use room temperature cream cheese. It needs to be nice and soft to make a silky smooth cheesecake.
- Use powdered, or confectioners, sugar to sweeten. Because we aren’t baking the cheesecake, granulated sugar would be too gritty. Powdered sugar keeps the texture smooth and luscious!
- Add Cool Whip to give it a light, creamy texture.
(Complete recipe and directions in recipe card below.)
If you make this Reese’s cheesecake brownie recipe I would love for you to comment here on the blog!
If you take pictures, I’d love to see them!! Tag your recipe pictures with #backforsecondsrecipes on Instagram and tag me @BackforSeconds!
More Homemade Brownie Cheesecake Recipes to Make:
- Butterfinger Cheesecake Brownies Recipe
- Chocolate Pecan Pie Brownie Cheesecake
- Milky Way Cheesecake Brownies
- Turtle Cheesecake Brownies
- Peanut Butter Cheesecake Brownie Cups
BE THE FIRST TO GET NEW RECIPES – SUBSCRIBE TO BACK FOR SECONDS BY EMAIL
Reese’s Pieces Peanut Butter Cheesecake Brownies
- 1 cup unsalted butter (melted)
- 1 cup cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/3 cup all purpose flour
- 8 oz cream cheese (softened)
- 2/3 cups peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 8 oz cool whip (thawed)
- 1 1/2 cup Reese's Pieces baking bits (divided)
- Preheat oven to 350
- In a large bowl, whisk together melted butter, sugars, and cocoa until smooth.
- Mix in eggs, one at a time.
- Add salt and flour and stir until combined.
- Spread evenly into a greased 9x13" pan and bake 20 minutes to until tester inserted into the center of the pan comes out mostly clean with fudgy crumbs.
- Let cool.
- In a large bowl cream together cream cheese, peanut butter, and sugar until smooth.
- Fold in cool whip until combined.
- Stir in 1 cup of the candy.
- Spread evenly over cooled brownies and sprinkle with remaining candy.
- Cover and chill about 2 hours before serving.
This post was originally published on: Jun 27, 2017