This easy Butterfinger Cheesecake Brownies Recipe makes rich, fudgy brownies, layered with smooth, creamy cheesecake, topped with crunchy Butterfinger candy!
BE THE FIRST TO GET NEW RECIPES – SUBSCRIBE TO BACK FOR SECONDS BY EMAIL
When it comes to dessert, I don’t think it gets much better than a perfectly fudgy brownie…unless we’re talking about adding cheesecake and Butterfingers!
This is a super easy dessert recipe, perfect for parties, holidays, or any occasion, that is sure to impress.
I have been mostly MIA this past year due to a difficult pregnancy, but now I am ready to get back in the kitchen and share lots of new recipes with you again because…
Our baby boy is here!!!
He came about 3 weeks early, but is absolutely perfect! I had a really difficult/scary delivery and recovery, but he is about 3 weeks old now and I am doing so much better! We are all thoroughly enjoying our newest addition and, with 5 older siblings, he is getting no shortage of snuggles 🙂
It seems only right to celebrate this happy time with Butterfinger Cheesecake Brownies! Won’t you join us?
Questions you might have about making this Butterfinger Cheesecake Brownies Recipe:
- Can I make these in advance? Yes! Make them the day before you’re planning on serving them to save some time!
- Can these be frozen? Yes! Just leave off the top layer of Butterfingers. When you’re ready to thaw, just place them in the refrigerator for several hours. Before serving, sprinkle with Butterfingers and hot fudge!
Not only are these brownies absolutely scrumptious, but the colors make them the perfect dessert for fall parties and Halloween and Thanksgiving desserts!
Products used to make these (click the image for purchase details):
More recipes like this you may enjoy:
- Milky Way Cheesecake Brownies
- No Bake Butterfinger Cheesecake Pie
- Homemade Butterfinger Fudge Brownies
For more easy and impressive recipes, GET MY COOKBOOK, BROWNIES, BLONDIES, AND BARS HERE!