Mint Chocolate Chip Energy Bites
|Prep time||20 minutes|
Mint Chocolate Chip Energy Bites are an easy, no bake snack you can feel good about eating! A great way to enjoy holiday flavors without the guilt!
- 2 cups old fashioned rolled oats
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1/3 cup mini semi sweet chocolate chips
- 2 1/2 tablespoons water
|In a large bowl mix together all ingredients VERY well with a spatula or wooden spoon. Roll into 20 balls. You will have to squeeze the mixture a lot to get them to stick together in balls. |
I like to store these in a container in the refrigerator.
More healthy snack ideas:
Pages: 1 2