This Chocolate Cranberry Toffee Cookies Recipe is absolutely delicious! Crisp edges, perfectly chewy centers, and loaded with a unique blend of mix-ins!
We make these Chewy Milk Chocolate Sea Salt Cookies all the time, too, and they are a big hit with everyone we share them with.
You all seem to love cookies as much as we do, because I have seen lots of photos of different Back for Seconds cookie recipes you’ve been making (which I LOVE seeing, btw!), and my cookie posts have been super popular! Today, I am sharing another fabulous cookie recipe you are going to love! The combination of flavors might sound unusual, but trust me – these are awesome!!
I actually do make more than just cookies for my family. This Clam Chowder Made in the Crock Pot is a family favorite for winter time dinners, and we just made this Three Cheese Pasta with Kielbasa and Peppers. Both are excellent weeknight meal ideas!
But you came here for the cookies, so let’s get to it! These Chocolate Cranberry Toffee Cookies are such a delicious combination of flavors and textures. Tart and chewy cranberries with sweet, crunchy toffee pieces and rich, gooey chocolate, all wrapped up in a soft and chewy oatmeal cookie!
The red from the cranberries makes these cookies look pretty and festive for holidays like Valentine’s Day or Christmas, especially if you top them with a few holiday themed sprinkles. But don’t wait until then to make these! Whip up a batch today to share with friends, send in a care package, or to enjoy yourself!
Questions you may have, and pro tips on how to make this Chocolate Cranberry Toffee Cookies Recipe:
- I don’t like cranberries, what can I use instead? Dried cherries would be a great substitution for the cranberries. But feel free to use any dried fruit of your choice or leave them out altogether.
- Can I make the cookie dough in advance and chill in the refrigerator? Yes! You can chill the dough up to 48 hours. Just let the dough come to room temperature again before baking.
- Can these cookies be frozen? Yes! They freeze very well. Let them cool completely after baking, then freeze in a single layer in a freezer storage bag. Once frozen they can be stacked.
More delicious cookie recipes to try for Valentine’s Day (or any day!):
- These are the Best White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies ever! Sweet and tart, and thick, soft, and chewy with a secret ingredient that makes them amazing!!
- 19 Tried-and-True Cookie Recipes You Need in Your Arsenal When Cravings Strike
- Chewy Dark Chocolate Cranberry Cookies – the ultimate holiday cookies. Sweet and tart, with chocolate in every bite, sprinkled with sparkling vanilla sugar!
- 20 of the Best Chocolate Cookie Recipes You Can Find!
- INCREDIBLE Glazed Cherry Chocolate Chip Shortbread Cookies are not overly sweet, but perfectly festive and completely delicious!
Products used to make this Chocolate Cranberry Toffee Cookies Recipe:
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
FOLLOW BACK FOR SECONDS ON SOCIAL MEDIA!