Cookies and Cream Brownie Cookies are soft and chewy, filled with chocolate, oreos, M&M’s and mint, they are impossible to resist! Perfect Christmas Cookie!
One of my all time favorite desserts, is a rich, fudge brownie, hands down! So, it should be no surprise that I also love brownie cookies! (These Chewy Brownie Cookies with M&M’s are a must make, btw.)
Use Christmas M&M’s and Oreos to make these even more festive! These will make a delicious addition to your Christmas cookie tins!
Questions you may have, and tips on how to make Cookies and Cream Brownie Cookies:
Can I use shortening instead of butter in this cookie recipe?
No. You will not get the same results as far as flavor, or texture if you use shortening. Butter is always better!
Can these cookies be made in advance and frozen?
Yes! The cookies can be frozen once they are baked and completely cooled. Or you can freeze individual 2 TBS scoops of the dough, and bake later! Just set the frozen dough on the counter for about 30 minutes before baking as usual.
I want to make these cookies but do not like mint. What can I do?
Simply omit the peppermint extract and replace the mint baking chips with more chocolate chips. Voila! Delicious Cookies and Cream Brownie Cookies without the mint.
Some of our favorite Christmas Cookies you may want to try this year:
- Double Chocolate Shortbread Cookies make a beautiful addition to your Christmas Cookie tins! Rich, buttery, crisp, tender cookies decorated for Christmas!
- 25 Christmas Cookies & Desserts That Will Earn You a Top Spot on Santa’s Nice List
- Chewy Dark Chocolate Cranberry Cookies – the ultimate holiday cookies. Sweet and tart, with chocolate in every bite, sprinkled with sparkling vanilla sugar!
- Freezer Friendly, Make-Ahead Christmas Cookies and Candies!
- These Eggnog Blossoms are a festive twist on the traditional peanut butter blossoms. Soft, chewy eggnog cookies are rolled in sugar and topped with a kiss!
- Must Make Christmas Cookies You Will Make Every Year
- Italian Funfetti Wedding Cookies or Snowballs are a delecate, buttery melt-in-your-mouth cookie, perfect for your Christmas cookie exchanges and gifts!
Products used to make these Cookies and Cream Brownie Cookies:
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
FOLLOW BACK FOR SECONDS ON SOCIAL MEDIA!