Reese’s Magic Blondie Bars
|Prep time||15 minutes|
|Cook time||35 minutes|
|Total time||50 minutes|
|Misc||Child Friendly, Freezable, Gourmet, Pre-preparable|
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter (softened)
- 1 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup mini Reese's Pieces
- 1 cup mini Reese's Peanut Butter Cups (the tiny unwrapped kind)
- 1/2 cup peanut butter chips
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 14oz sweetened condensed milk
|Preheat oven to 350 |
In a mixing bowl, cream together the butter and sugar.
|Add the salt, vanilla, and eggs and mix well.|
|Add baking powder and flour, mixing until incorporated. |
Spread evenly into greased 9x13" pan and bake 15 minutes.
|Immediately sprinkle blondies with all the toppings, and drizzle evenly with condensed milk. Bake 15-20 minutes or until edges start to brown and center is set. |
Cool completely before cutting into bars.
Store tightly covered.
*As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. There is no added cost to you. Thank you for helping support us so we can continue providing you with free recipes!