Reese’s Magic Blondie Bars are the ultimate dessert for peanut butter lovers! A chewy blondie with a gooey chocolate and triple peanut butter topping!
If you know me at all, you know peanut butter and chocolate desserts are my weakness! It’s the best flavor combo ever and I find it completely irresistible!
Add to the mix a chewy, buttery blondie and the sweet, gooey topping that magic bars are famous for, and you have one amazing, easy dessert!
You know something that’s really fantastic about little kids? All it takes is surprising them with a fun treat to make them so very happy!
If only you could see the pure joy and excitement on my little ones faces when then run to me from the bus after school, asking what I made that day.
They may have skinned a knee, had a math test…it doesn’t matter. All of that worry from the day goes away when they come home, have a hug, and run to the kitchen.
Oh how I wish it was always so easy!
Not that I’m saying you should give your kids dessert every time they’re sad. Of course not.
Funny enough, they get equally excited over fresh squeezed juice, or these Healthy Double Chocolate Brownie Bars, or , believe it or not, me telling them fish and veggies are for dinner!! No joke. We enjoy a little bit of everything around here 🙂
But can we talk about these Reese’s Magic Blondie Bars for a minute?
You know about magic bars, right? Typically a graham cracker crust topped with nuts, chocolate chips. coconut, white chocolate and butterscotch chips, and condensed milk.
Well, this is my twist on those. The homemade blondie crust is the perfect base for all of the chocolate and peanut butter on top. The condensed milk is the glue that holds it all together. These are sweet, sticky, and oh so delicious!!
Sure to put a smile on anyone’s face!
A FEW QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE ABOUT HOW TO MAKE REESE’S BLONDIE MAGIC BARS:
- What if I can’t find the mini peanut butter cups? Any size peanut butter cups will work – just chop them up into bite sized pieces.
- Can I substitute margarine for the butter in this recipe? I always recommend using real butter. The flavor can’t be beat and you know the results will be amazing!
- Can I use evaporated milk instead of condensed milk?No! These are not interchangeable ingredients and evaporated milk will not give you the sweet gooey topping like condensed milk will do.
- Are these bars freezer friendly? Yes! Although anytime you freeze candy (like these Reese’s Pieces) the color will fade after thawing. Otherwise they freeze well!
Products used to make this recipe*
MORE EASY DESSERT BARS AND MAGIC BAR RECIPES TO TRY:
- Looking for an easy dessert that everyone will love? Chocolate Brownie Magic Bars are a fun Salty and Sweet treat that start with the best brownies ever!!
- Chocolate Pecan Pie Magic Bars have a buttery, flakey crust and a rich, gooey fudgy chocolate filling, loaded with pecans!
- 14 Homemade Brownies and Cookie Bars Easier Than a Mix
- Dark Chocolate Cranberry Magic Bars are a symphony of flavors and textures, perfect for the holiday baking season! Easy to make and beyond delicious!