Salted Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars are an easy dessert that will feed a crowd! The combination of sweet and salty in this recipe is amazing!
Everyone needs a fantastic cookie bar recipe in their arsenal, and if you love salty and sweet treats as much as I do – this is the recipe for you!
Chocolate and peanut butter is my all time favorite flavor combination. Top it with some sea salt and it becomes utterly irresistible!
I made these easy dessert bars in a half sheet pan (12×18″) but you can also make them in a standard 13×9″ pan. You will have to add about 10 minutes to the baking time though, because they will be thicker.
This is one of those super easy dessert recipes that you end up making over and over because it is just that good!
These are great for pot lucks, picnics, and parties (or large families like mine!)!
These Salted Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars are amazing warm and fresh from the oven. Top one with a scoop of ice cream and some hot fudge or melted peanut butter for a killer cookie sundae!
Do you have a go-to cookie bar recipe you make again and again? Tell me in the comments!
You can never have too many easy dessert recipes! Hope you enjoy this one as much as we do!
A FEW QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE ABOUT HOW TO MAKE SALTED PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE BARS:
- I don’t like peanut butter, what else can I use instead of peanut butter chips? Try butterscotch, white chocolate, or milk chocolate chips!
- Can I substitute margarine for the butter in this recipe? I always recommend using real butter. The flavor can’t be beat and you know the results ill be amazing!
- Can these be frozen? Yes, these freeze very well! Just wrap in plastic wrap and place in a tightly sealed freezer bag.
Products used to make this recipe*:
MORE COOKIE BAR RECIPES TO TRY:
- Dark Chocolate Cranberry Magic Bars are a symphony of flavors and textures! Easy to make and beyond delicious!
- 13 Super-Easy Cookie Bars People Will Rave About
- These chewy, gooey Fluffernutter Chocolate Chip Bars are so easy to make, and they are incredibly scrumptious!
- Fudge Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars are an indulgent dessert sure to knock your socks off! These easy, chewy, chocolatey bars are and crazy delicious!