This easy Pumpkin Spice Biscotti Recipe is perfect for holiday entertaining with a cup of coffee or hot cocoa! Beautiful, impressive, and freezer friendly!
Now that it’s November, are you all still craving pumpkin spice everything? Or have we moved on to peppermint everything? I am totally loving both right now, so I hope you all are feeling the same way!
In the last couple years, biscotti has become a favorite treat in our house. I love dunking mine in coffee, and my kids dip theirs in hot chocolate or milk…or sometimes coffee, if I let them.
Some of our favorite biscotti recipes (besides this one for Pumpkin Spice Biscotti) are:
- Chocolate Peppermint Biscotti – possibly my favorite biscotti of all time!
- White Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Biscotti– just as dreamy as they sound!
- Chocolate Chip Almond Biscotti – a classic biscotti flavor that everyone loves!
Have you ever made biscotti? Have you ever eaten it? For some reason, people seem to be intimidated by biscotti, and that is totally unnecessary! They are easier to make than the cookies you are used to making – no scooping needed!
Just mix up the dough, shape into logs and bake. Let them cool for a few minutes, then slice into 1/2-3/4″ slices, and bake again with the cut side down. Flip one more time and bake until they are crispy.
Once they are cool, you can dip them into melted chocolate, and drizzle with white chocolate. This really isn’t needed, but it sure makes them pretty (and extra tasty!).
PRO TIPS AND QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE ABOUT MAKING THIS PUMPKIN SPICE BISCOTTI RECIPE:
- What are biscotti? Biscotti are traditionally almond flavored Italian cookies that are baked twice in an oblong shape. They are crunchy and perfect for dipping in a hot beverage!
- Can I freeze biscotti? Yes! Biscotti freezes beautifully, which makes them perfect for keeping on hand for holidays or company.
- Where can I buy cinnamon chips? I got mine at Walmart, so check your local grocery stores! You can also order them here.
- This biscotti dough is sticky. What is the best way to shape the dough into logs? The dough is sticky. Your best bet is to scoop it onto the cookie sheet and shape it as much as you can with a flour dipped spatula. Use clean, flour coated hands to finish shaping the dough.
MORE PUMPKIN SPICE RECIPES YOU MAY ENJOY:
- This Pumpkin Spice Sheet Cake with brown butter cinnamon icing is out of this word amazing! It is moist and full of festive fall flavors!
- 16 Pumpkin Spice Cookies to Make This Season
- Pumpkin Spice Oreo Chocolate Chip Cookies are a must make for fall! Pumpkin pie meets cookies and cream meets chocolate chip cookies. What could be better?
- Pumpkin Spice Recipes Galore! (19 amazing recipes!)
- No Bake Pumpkin Spice Crack Cookies are a quick and easy fall dessert recipe that will have everyone going back for seconds! A great party or holidays snack!
BE THE FIRST TO GET NEW RECIPES – SUBSCRIBE TO BACK FOR SECONDS BY EMAIL
Products used to make this Pumpkin Spice Biscotti Recipe:
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
FOLLOW BACK FOR SECONDS ON SOCIAL MEDIA!