Creamy Avocado Pasta with Bacon
|Prep time||15 minutes|
Need a quick and easy dinner idea? Try this comforting, Creamy Avocado Pasta with Bacon - ready in less than 20 minutes! One bite and you will be hooked.
- 2 avocados (ripe)
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/3 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/3 cup chicken stock (or veggie stock)
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- 12oz spaghetti (cooked and drained)
- bacon (cooked and chopped)
- grated parmesan
|In a large bowl (or food processor) mash the avocados. Add in lime juice, yogurt, garlic, chicken stock, and salt and pepper and mix until smooth and creamy. Add pasta to the bowl and toss until coated. |
Top with bacon and parmesan, if desired.
More Quick and Easy Dinners:
Pages: 1 2