Thick and Chewy M&M Sugar Cookies
- 4oz cream cheese (softened)
- 3/4 cups unsalted butter (melted)
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon corn starch
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup mini semi sweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups mini M&M's
|Preheat oven to 350* |
In a large mixing bowl cream the cream cheese, butter, oil, and sugar until light and fluffy. Add the eggs, vanilla, and salt and beat until well combined. Slowly add the flour and baking powder, and corn starch until well incorporated, Stir in the chocolate chips and M&M's.
Drop by rounded, heaping tablespoons onto a silicone baking mat or parchment lined cookie sheet. Bake 8-9 minutes and let rest on the sheet for a few minutes before moving to a wire rack to cool.
Store cookies in an airtight container.
More tried and true favorite cookie recipes:
Funfetti Cake Batter Cookies – no cake mix required!