This easy No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe will be the star of your holiday dessert table! The Oreo cookie crust and toffee pecan topping makes this pie irresistible!
BE THE FIRST TO GET NEW RECIPES – SUBSCRIBE TO BACK FOR SECONDS BY EMAIL
I have never been a fan of traditional pumpkin pie. I love the smell and I really want to like it, I try a bite every year, but I am just not a fan.
This No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake, however, is a different story.
It has all the same wonderful pumpkin pie spices going on, except, this pie is in the form of cheesecake. With an Oreo crust. Topped with toffee and pecans. YUM!
It’s also completely no bake, which is awesome for saving oven space on Thanksgiving and Christmas, and it can be made in a matter of minutes! Win – win!
We have been thoroughly enjoying fall around here: We’ve enjoyed trips to the apple orchard and pumpkin patch, played in colorful fall leaves, carved pumpkins and roasted the seeds, consumed plenty of pumpkin spice lattes and apple cider.
I’m ready for Christmas! I won’t be decorating just yet – my husband won’t stand for anything Christmas before Thanksgiving, ha!
I used to be that way, but something happened when we started having babies, and now I love to see the joy and excitement of it all as long as possible. I know I’m not alone on this, I’ve seen plenty of decorated trees up already!
How about you? Are you a firm, no Christmas until after Thanksgiving person? Or are you like some my friends who decorate in October?
Either way, I think we can all agree that now is the right time for pie, yes?
With all of the stress and business of the holidays, I think an easy no bake dessert is completely necessary! Even with my little ones “helping” me make this pumpkin cheesecake, it took maybe 30 minutes from start to finish! And the taste is magnificent – you will have no regrets!
Tips for making the best No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake:
- When making the crust, use the entire Oreo – cream and all!
- The salted butter in the crust provides the perfect balance to the sweetness of the cookies. If you only have unsalted butter, toss in a pinch of salt when mixing.
- Make sure your cream cheese is room temperature. This will ensure you get the smoothest, creamiest texture in your cheesecake.
- The pecans for the topping can be salted or unsalted, and toasted or untoasted. This comes down to personal preference
- You can make this cheesecake a day in advance. Just cover and chill until ready to serve!
**COME JOIN MY EXCLUSIVE NEW FACEBOOK GROUP WHERE WE CAN CHAT, SHARE RECIPES AND TIPS WITH EACH OTHER! **
Want more easy, no bake desserts for the holidays? Check these out: