White Cheddar Mac and Cheese
|Prep time||25 minutes|
This White Cheddar Mac and Cheese is our favorite! Is it so creamy. So cheesy. So delicious! This is comfort food at it's best!
- 1lb pasta shells or maceroni (cooked and drained)
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 5 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 3 1/2 cups whole milk
- 1 heaped tablespoon dijon mustard
- 12oz sharp white cheddar cheese (shredded or cubed)
- salt and pepper (to taste)
|In a saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter. |
Whisk in flour to make a paste and cook for about a minute.
Gradually add the milk, a little at a time, whisking the whole time to avoid any lumps. Whisk in mustard. Continue cooking and whisking until the sauce thickens.
Stir in the cheese until smooth and creamy. Pour over pasta and stir to coat.
More Cheesy Dinners!
Pages: 1 2