No Bake Pumpkin Spice Crack Cookies
- 4 cups crispy rice cereal
- 10oz pumpkin spice chips (I used Nestle brand)
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- powdered sugar
|Heat the chips, butter, and peanut butter in a glass bowl in the microwave. Stir every 30 seconds until smooth and melted. |
Stir in pumpkin spice.
Stir in cereal until well coated.
|Line a cookie sheet with wax paper and drop mixture by heaping spoonfuls. Dust cookies with powdered sugar and refrigerate until completely set. |
Store covered in the refrigerator or in a cool place.
Pages: 1 2