Funfetti Candy Cookies
Funfetti Candy Cookies - soft, chewy cookies dipped in chocolate, sprinkles, and candy! Great for Easter dessert, birthday treats, celebrations and parties!
- 1 cup unsalted butter (softened)
- 2/3 cups granulated sugar
- 2/3 cups brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 1/3 cups all purpose flour
- 2/3 cups white chocolate chips
- 2/3 cups semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup rainbow sprinkles
- 6oz white chocolate candy melts (melted)
- 6oz chocolate candy melts (melted)
- sprinkles, sixlets, jelly beans, M&M's, or any topping you desire!
|In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter and sugars until light and fluffy. |
Add salt, vanilla, and egg, and mix well.
Add baking soda, baking powder, and flour, mixing until combined.
Stir in chips and sprinkles.
|Preheat oven to 350 |
Drop cookie dough by 2 TBS rounded scoops onto an ungreased cookie sheet 2" apart.
Bake 8 minutes. Allow to cool on the cookie sheet a few minutes before transferring to a cooling rack.
Allow cookies to cool completely before adding toppings.
|Dip half of each cookie into either chocolate or white chocolate. Immediately top with sprinkles and/or candy. |
Lay on wax paper until completely set.
Store in a sealed container.
Pages: 1 2