Chocolate Lover’s Cookie Sticks
Chewy Chocolate Lover's Cookie Sticks are the perfect Valentine's Day treat or ANYTIME treat! This quadruple chocolate recipe is a tasty way to say I love you!
- 1 cup unsalted butter (softened)
- 3/4 cups cocoa powder
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup chocolate hazelnut spread
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 1/4 cups all purpose flour
- 2 cups semi sweet chocolate chips
- 12oz chocolate (can use chocolate chips, almond bark, or any of your favorite melting chocolate)
|Preheat oven to 350 |
In a mixing bowl beat butter, sugar, and cocoa until creamy. Add the chocolate hazelnut spread and mix. Add the salt, vanilla and eggs and mix well. Add the baking soda and slowly add the flour, mixing on low until combined, Stir in chocolate chips.
Press into a greased jelly roll pan and bake 12 minutes. Let cool completely before cutting into sticks.
|Melt chocolate according to package instructions and carefully dip about 1/3 of each cookie. Lay on wax paper and add sprinkles immediately after dipping. Once the chocolate is set, store in an airtight container.|
Other Valentine’s Day desserts:
Pages: 1 2