Chewy Dark Chocolate Cranberry Cookies
|Prep time||15 minutes|
|Cook time||10 minutes|
|Total time||25 minutes|
Chewy Dark Chocolate Cranberry Cookies - the ultimate holiday cookies. Sweet and sour, with chocolate in every bite, sprinkled with sparkling vanilla sugar!
- 1 cup unsalted butter (softened)
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cups granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 6oz semi sweet chocolate bar (finely chopped)
- 1 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 cup dried cranberries
|Preheat oven to 350 |
In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter and sugars.
Add salt, vanilla and almond extracts, and eggs, mixing well.
Add baking soda and flour and mix until combined.
Stir in chocolate and cranberries.
|Drop by rounded 2TBS scoops onto a parchment or silpat lined baking sheet about 2" apart. |
Bake 9-10 minutes or until golden around the edges.
Allow to cool on the baking sheet a few minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Once cooled, you can freeze the cookies or store in an airtight container.
Pages: 1 2
Leave a Reply