Cheesy Hash Brown Casserole
|Prep time||5 minutes|
|Cook time||45 minutes|
|Total time||50 minutes|
This Cheesy Hash Brown Casserole is a huge hit every time I make it! Everyone goes back for seconds of this cheesy, creamy casserole. Great for holidays too!
- 1 bag Ore Ida Frozen Hash Browns (30 oz)
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 3/4 cups sour cream
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese (divided)
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- salt and pepper (to taste)
|Preheat oven to 400 |
In a large bowl stir together everything except 1 cup of the cheese. Spread evenly into a greased 9x13" pan. Sprinkle the top with remaining cheese.
Cover pan with foil and bake for 25 minutes. Uncover and bake 20 minutes more.
Other cheesy recipes you will love:
Pages: 1 2