Cheesy Chicken Bread
- 1 loaf Italian bread (about 14)
- 1 cup Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 red bell pepper (chopped)
- 2 cups cooked chicken (cubed)
- 2 cups Sargento® Chef Blends™ Shredded 6 Cheese Italian (divided)
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt (to taste)
- 1/4 teaspoon dried parsley
|Preheat oven to 400 |
In a bowl stir together the yogurt, pepper, chicken, 1 cup of the cheese, dijon, salt, and garlic.
|Slice the loaf of bread lengthwise. |
Spoon the chicken mixture over the cut side of the bread.
Bake for 10 minutes and sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake 8-10 more minutes or until cheese is melted.
Available in 30 versatile varieties, unique blends and distinct cuts, Sargento Shredded Cheese is always cut from blocks of 100% real, natural cheese. For more inspiration, check out the Sargento Pinterest page or visit Sargento.com for more information. The Chopped at Home Challenge gives viewers a chance to create their best recipe using the selected basket ingredients, including Sargento Shredded Cheese, for a chance to win $10,000!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Sargento®. The opinions and text are all mine.