Coconut Lime Cookies
Soft and chewy Coconut Lime Cookies are easy to make and taste like a tropical vacation! Made with real limes, they're bursting with flavor!
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter softened
- 1 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup lime luice about two medium limes juiced
- 2 TBSP lime zest about two medium limes zested
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp lime extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 2 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 2 cups sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips optional
Preheat oven to 350.
In a mixing bowl cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
Add the lime juice, zest, egg, lime extract, and salt and mix well.
Mix in baking powder and baking soda.
Add flour and mix until combined.
Stir in coconut and white chips.
Drop by 2 TBSP scoops onto a silicone baking mat or parchment lined baking sheet 2" apart. Bake 8-10 minutes or until barely golden on the edges. Let sit on baking sheet for a few minutes before transferring to a cooling rack to cool completely. Store in an airtight container.