Soft and Chewy Triple Peanut Butter Cookies
These Thick, Soft and Chewy Triple Peanut Butter Cookies are a peanut butter lover's dream come true! An easy recipe for one of the best cookies ever!
- 1 cup butter (softened)
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1/2 tablespoon corn starch
- 2 1/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- 2/3 cups semi sweet chocolate chips
- 2/3 cups Reese's Pieces baking bits
|Preheat oven to 350. |
In a large mixing bowl, cream together butter, peanut butter, and sugars.
Add eggs, salt, and vanilla and mix well.
Add corn starch, baking powder, baking soda, and flour and mix until well combined.
Stir in chips, and Reese's Pieces.
|Drop by 2 TBS scoops onto an ungreased, parchment or silicone baking mat lined cookie sheet. |
Bake 8 minutes. Allow to cool on cookie sheet a few minuted before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Store in an airtight container.
These freeze well too!
Pages: 1 2