The BEST Chewy White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies
|Prep time||15 minutes|
|Cook time||10 minutes|
|Total time||25 minutes|
The BEST Chewy White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies are so easy to make and will surely become a favorite! They freeze well and make great gifts, too!
- 1 cup unsalted butter (softened)
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2/3 cups granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon corn starch
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cup macadamia nuts (I roughly chopped some and left some whole)
|Preheat oven to 325 |
In a large mixing bowl cream together the butter and sugars very well. Add vanilla, eggs, and salt, and mix well. Add corn starch, baking soda, baking powder, and flour, and mix until combined. Stir in chips and nuts.
|Drop by 2TBS onto an un greased baking sheet (I use a silicone baking mat) 2" apart. Bake for 10-11 minutes or until golden on the edges. Allow to cool a few minutes on the baking sheet before transferring to a cooling rack. Store in an air tight container. |
These freeze beautifully, too!!