Soft and Chewy Fluffernutter Cookies
These Soft and Chewy Fluffernutter Cookies are utterly irresistible! Ultra soft peanut butter cookies loaded with marshmallows and chocolate chips. Divine!
- 1 cup unsalted butter (softened)
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil (or canola oil)
- 1 1/2 cup brown sugar (packed)
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 1/4 cups all purpose flour
- 2 cups semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cup mini marshmallows
|Preheat oven to 350 |
In a large mixing bowl cream the butter and peanut butter, oil, and sugar until light and creamy. Add eggs, salt, and vanilla and mix well. Mix in baking soda and baking powder, and gradually mix in flour until combined. Stir in chips and marshmallows.
|Drop spoonfuls of dough on a silpat or parchment paper lined cookie sheet about 2" apart. (If any marshmallows are on the very edges of the cookies, move them into the middle or they will caramelize and get a bit crunchy.) Bake for 7 minutes and let rest on cookie sheet 5 minutes before transferring to wire cooling rack. |
Store tightly covered and room temperature.