Pumpkin Spice Magic Bars
Pumpkin Spice Magic Bars are similar to the classic seven layer bars, but these are all dressed up for fall! A gooey, chewy, easy fall dessert recipe!
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter (softened)
- 1 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2/3 cups pumpkin puree
- 1 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 2 cups sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 2/3 cups cinnamon chips
- 2/3 cups chopped pecans (or walnuts)
- 14oz sweetened condensed milk
|Preheat oven to 350 |
In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter and sugar.
Add pumpkin and mix well.
Add egg, vanilla, salt, and pumpkin pie spice and mix until incorporated.
Add baking soda and flour, mixing to combine (do not over mix).
Spread batter into a greased 9x13" pan and bake for 12 minutes.
|Immediately sprinkle coconut, white chocolate, cinnamon chips, and pecans evenly over the bars. |
Pour condensed milk over the top as evenly as possible.
Bake an additional 15-20 minutes or until edges are golden.
Allow to cool completely before cutting into bars. Store covered in the refrigerator.