Healthy Banana Blender Muffins
These Healthy Banana Blender Muffins are quick and easy to make. They are kid friendly and completely delicious! A wonderful guilt free breakfast or snack!
- 2 cups old fashioned oats
- 3 Medium over ripe bananas (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup Greek yogurt (I use half plain and half vanilla)
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch salt
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
|Preheat oven to 375 |
In a blender or food processor, grind the oats into a very fine powder.
Add all remaining ingredients except chocolate chips and blend very well.
Stir in chips.
|Fill greased muffin tins almost to the top and bake about 15-17 minutes or until a tester instead into the center of a muffin comes out clean or with a few crumbs. |
Let cool in the tins about 15 minutes before removing and allowing to cool completely.