Hard Boiled Egg Chocolate Chip Cookies
Hard Boiled Egg Chocolate Chip Cookies sounds crazy, but honestly these are one of the BEST cookies I have ever eaten! A great use for extra Easter Eggs!
- 1 cup browned butter (chilled until a soft solid)
- 1 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 hard boiled eggs (peeled and chopped)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 1/3 cups all purpose flour
- 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
|Preheat oven to 325 |
In a mixing bowl beat butter and sugar until well combined. Add the eggs, salt, cinnamon, vanilla, and oil and mix very well. Add the baking soda and flour and mix until just combined. Stir in chips.
|Drop by spoonfuls 2" apart on and ungreased baking sheet. Bake for 7-8 minutes or until golden. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet a few minutes before transferring to wire racks to cool completely. Store in a sealed container.|