Easy Salted Maple Nut Fudge
|Prep time||10 minutes|
It's not the holidays without fudge, and this No Fail, Easy Salted Maple Nut Fudge will be a welcome addition to any holiday party, cookie tray, or gift box!
- 14oz sweetened condensed milk
- 4 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon maple extract
- 2/3 cups chopped walnuts (or pecans)
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts (or pecans)
- flaked sea salt (to taste)
|Add condensed milk and white chocolate to a large glass bowl and microwave for about 90 seconds, stirring every 30 seconds until smooth and melted. |
Stir in maple extract and nuts.
Spread evenly into a parchment lined 8x8" baking dish.
|Sprinkle remaining nuts and salt over the top of the fudge, pressing down slightly to make sure they stick. |
Refrigerate 3-4 hours or until firm.
Cut into small squares and store in a covered container. Refrigerate to keep it firm, or store at room temp for a softer fudge. Freezes well, too!