Easy Buffalo Chicken Dip
|Cook time||25 minutes|
This Easy Buffalo Chicken Dip makes a perfect appetizer or party snack! It's creamy, cheesy, and a little bit spicy. Makes great game day snack too!
- 8oz cream cheese (softened)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 cup cooked chopped chicken
- 1/3 cup buffalo sauce
- banana peppers (thinly sliced)
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese (grated)
|Preheat oven to 350 |
Spread the softened cream cheese in the bottom of a greased 7x5" pan or an 8" pie plate. Sprinkle with garlic salt and top with shredded cheese. Stir the chicken with the buffalo sauce and layer it on top of the cheese. Top with peppers and parmesan cheese. Bake 25 minutes. Serve with crusty bread or crackers.