Cherry Chocolate Banana Bread
|Prep time||10 minutes|
|Cook time||55 minutes|
|Total time||1 hours, 5 minutes|
This Cherry Chocolate Banana Bread is so moist and flavorful, loaded with cherries and chocolate! Chocolate ganache and cherries on top make it irrisistible!
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter (softened)
- 1/3 cup oil
- 3 Medium bananas (mashed)
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped maraschino cherries
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 tablespoon milk or cream
- 2 tablespoons mini chocolate chips
- maraschino cherries (if desired)
|Preheat oven to 350 |
In a mixing bowl, beat the sugar, butter, and oil. Add the bananas, eggs, salt, and vanilla, and mix well. Add soda and flour and mix until well combined. Stir in cherries and chocolate.
Pour batter into a greased 9x5" loaf pan. Bake 50-60 minutes or until tester comes out clean or with a few crumbs.
|In a small bowl heat 1/3 cup chocolate chips and cream in the microwave, stirring every 20 seconds until smooth and melted. Drizzle over cooled bread and sprinkle with mini chips. Top with cherries, if desired.|