Butterscotch Banana Bread
- 1 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 3/4 cups granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter (softened)
- 1 cup very ripe mashed bananas (about 2 large bananas)
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1/2 cup mini semi sweet chocolate chips
|Preheat oven to 350. |
In a medium bowl, whisk together flour,baking soda, and salt and set aside.
|In a mixing bowl beat together butter and sugar until creamy. Add bananas and mix very well. Add eggs and vanilla and mix again. Gradually add the flour mixture blending until well incorporated. Stir in chips. |
Pour into a greased loaf pan and bake for about 50 minutes or until toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
Cool in the pan about 20 minutes, then run a knife around the edges and tilt the pan to turn out the bread onto a cooling rack.
Dust with powdered sugar if desired.