Brown Butter Butterfinger Cookies
|Prep time||10 minutes|
|Cook time||8 minutes|
|Total time||18 minutes|
These Brown Butter Butterfinger Cookies are every bit as good as they sound! Chewy, buttery cookies with chocolate, peanut butter chips, and butterfingers!
- 1 cup unsalted butter (browned and cooled)
- 3/4 cups brown sugar
- 3/4 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 2/3 cups all purpose flour
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- 1 1/2 cup butterfinger bits
|In a large mixing bowl, beat the cooled, browned butter with the sugars until light and fluffy. |
Add eggs, salt, and vanilla and mix well.
Slowly add baking powder, soda, and flour and mix until well combined.
Stir in chips and butterfingers.
|Preheat oven to 350. |
Drop dough by 2 TBS scoops on an ungreased cookie sheet, 2" apart.
Bake 8 minutes. Allow to cool on the cookie sheet a couple minutes before transferring to a cooling rack.
Store in an air tight container.