The BEST Chewy White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies
The BEST Chewy White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies are so easy to make and will surely become a favorite! Just like the favorite bakery cookie!
- 1 cup unsalted butter softened
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2/3 cups granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon corn starch
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cup macadamia nuts I roughly chopped some and left some whole
Preheat oven to 325
In a large mixing bowl cream together the butter and sugars very well.
Add vanilla, eggs, and salt, and mix well.
Add corn starch, baking soda, baking powder, and flour, and mix until combined.
Stir in chips and nuts.
Drop by 2TBS onto an ungreased baking sheet (I use a silicone baking mat) 2" apart. Bake for 10-11 minutes or until golden on the edges.
Allow to cool a few minutes on the baking sheet before transferring to a cooling rack to cool completely. Store in an air tight container.