Dark Chocolate Cranberry Magic Bars
Dark Chocolate Cranberry Magic Bars are a symphony of flavors and textures, perfect for the holiday baking season! Easy to make and beyond delicious!
- 1 cup cold, cubed, unsalted butter
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 12 oz dark chocolate chips
- 2/3 cups dried cranberries
- 1 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
Preheat oven to 350.
Add butter, sugar, and flour to a large bowl and use a fork or party cutter to bring ingredients together into pea sized crumbs.
Press evenly into a greased 9x13" pan.
Bake 12 minutes.
Sprinkle chocolate, cranberries, coconut, and pecans evenly over crust.
Pour condensed milk over toppings and bake 18 minutes.
Let cool completely before cutting into bars.
Best if stored covered in the refrigerator.