Strawberry Pretzel Bars
Strawberry Pretzel Bars are an easy and delicious no bake dessert that everyone will love! Cool, creamy strawberry filling over a sweet and salty crust! Yum!
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 8oz Cool Whip (or whipped cream)
- 1 1/2 cup strawberries (cut into bite sized pieces)
- 2 1/2 cups crushed pretzels
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 4oz cream cheese (softened)
|Combine the pretzels, honey, and butter and press into a greased 9x13" pan. Freeze while you make the filling.|
|In a large bowl beat together the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla until smooth and creamy. Stir in Cool Whip and strawberries. Spread over crust and freeze at least 2 hours. Let sit at room temperature a few minutes before cutting into squares. |
Store covered and enjoy either frozen or refrigerated.