Easy Pumpkin Pie Fudge
|Prep time||10 minutes|
This Easy Pumpkin Pie Fudge with a crunchy, pumpkin spice topping, has all the festive flavors of pumpkin pie in an easy, no bake candy perfect for fall!
- 10oz sweetened condensed milk
- 4 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 24oz white chocolate chips
- 2 sheets graham crackers (crushed)
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
|Line an 8x8" pan with parchment paper and set aside. |
In a small bowl stir together the graham cracker crumbs, pecans and spice. Set aside.
|In a large glass bowl, heat the condensed milk and white chocolate in the microwave for about 90 seconds - stirring every 30 seconds until creamy and smooth. Stir in pumpkin and spice. Spread evenly into prepared pan and immediately sprinkle with topping, pressing gently so it sticks to the fudge. Chill at least 4 hours before cutting.|