Cheesy Chicken Bread
Cheesy Chicken Bread is the yummiest appetizer or easy meal! Crusty Italian bread stuffed with creamy, cheesy, chicken made healthier with Greek yogurt!
- 1 loaf Italian bread (about 14)
- 1 cup Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 red bell pepper (chopped)
- 2 cups cooked chicken (cubed)
- 2 cups Sargento® Chef Blends™ Shredded 6 Cheese Italian (divided)
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt (to taste)
- 1/4 teaspoon dried parsley
|Preheat oven to 400 |
In a bowl stir together the yogurt, pepper, chicken, 1 cup of the cheese, dijon, salt, and garlic.
|Slice the loaf of bread lengthwise. |
Spoon the chicken mixture over the cut side of the bread.
Bake for 10 minutes and sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake 8-10 more minutes or until cheese is melted.