Easy Homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte
|Prep time||10 minutes|
|Dietary||Diabetic, Gluten Free, Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Misc||Gourmet, Serve Hot|
|Occasion||Christmas, Halloween, Thanksgiving|
This Easy Homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte rivals any you can buy in a coffee shop! It's made with real pumpkin and options to make it sugar free and dairy free!
- 1 cup milk (or almond milk)
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 1 tablespoon sugar (or sugar substitute, to taste)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup strongly brewed coffee
- whipped cream (optional)
- dash cinnamon (optional)
|To a small saucepan add milk, pumpkin, and sugar over medium low heat, whisking often until simmering. |
Remove from heat and vigorously whisk in vanilla and pie spice.
Pour over coffee.
|Top with whipped cream and cinnamon, if desired. Serve immediately.|
Pages: 1 2