Chocolate Pecan Pie Magic Bars
Chocolate Pecan Pie Magic Bars have a buttery, flakey crust and a rich, fudgy chocolate filling, loaded with pecans! An easy, impressive holiday dessert!
- 1 cup butter (cold and cubed)
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 14oz sweetened condensed milk
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 cups semi sweet chocolate chips
- 8oz pecan halves
- 1/3 cup mini chocolate chips
|Preheat oven to 350. |
Add butter, sugar, and flour to a large bowl and use a fork or party cutter to bring ingredients together into pea sized crumbs.
Press evenly into foil lined and greased 9x13" pan.
Bake 12 minutes.
|Add condensed milk and cocoa to a bowl and whisk until well combined.|
|Sprinkle chocolate chips and pecans over cooked crust. |
Pour chocolate condensed milk evenly over the top.
Bake 15-18 minutes.
|Immediately sprinkle with mini chips. |
Allow to cool before cutting into bars.
Store covered at room temperature.
Pages: 1 2