Cheesy Ranch Chicken and Potatoes
|Prep time||10 minutes|
|Cook time||8 hours|
|Total time||8 hours, 10 minutes|
Cheesy Ranch Chicken and Potatoes is ultimate comfort food made easy in the slow cooker! Once you make this creamy, cheesy meal, it's sure to be a favorite!
- 1 1/2lb potatoes (peeled and cubed)
- 1 1/2lb boneless skinless chicken breasts (can even use frozen chicken!)
- 1 packet dry ranch dressing mix
- 1/2 cup milk
- 8oz cream cheese
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese (divided)
|In a large bowl mix together the ranch mix, cream cheese, soup, milk, and 1 cup of cheese. Stir in potatoes and chicken and add to slow cooker. Cover and cook on low 8 hours. Sprinkle with remaining cheese before serving.|
More Slow Cooker Dinner Ideas!
Other Recipes You May Like
Pages: 1 2