Butterfinger Rice Krispie Treats
|Prep time||15 minutes|
|Meal type||Dessert, Snack|
- 12oz marshmallows (or about 5 cups mini marshmallows)
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 6 cups Rice Krispies cereal
- 4oz semi sweet chocolate chips (melted)
- 1/2 cup chopped Butterfingers
|In a large sauce pan, melt butter and peanut butter over medium low heat. |
|Add marshmallows to melted butters and sir until completely melted.|
|Turn heat off and stir in cereal until combined. Press gently into greased 9x13" pan.|
|Drizzle treats with melted chocolate and immediately sprinkle with Butterfinger bits. |
Allow to cool, and cut into 20 squares. Tightly cover any leftovers.
*As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. There is no added cost to you. Thank you for helping support us so we can continue providing you with free recipes!